Tuesday, May 10, 2011

And all of the sudden, she's 15...

I don't know when it happened, but Lilly has turned a corner. She is no longer a toddler--she is a total kid. Like knows all the words to Katy Perry's "Firework," and plays board games, and helps her brother down from the table kid. She has a great imagination and is always coming up with great make believe games for us to play. And last week, she tried a carrot. Her first vegetable since I was feeding her purees. That's a sure sign of being a big kid.


5 comments:

Heidi said...

This is what freaks me out about daughters- they definitely grow up quicker than the boys!

She is adorable in her cowboy hat.

k. said...

Did Ryan post this on Instagram? Or Facebook? Or something? I feel like I've seen her in this outfit this week. It's SO cute.

Seriously, her first vegetable since then? Amazing.

Suzanne said...

I love that she uses the word "perhaps." and that yesterday she said she spotted a bird of paradise. You and Ry are lucky!

Kellie said...

I my gosh...Lil' can't grow any bigger she is so stinkn' adorable!!

Joel said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

Thanks!

Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com