Monday, November 15, 2010

In doses...

Sailing on the San Francisco Bay

I have to do these next couple of posts in steps. I think I've got all my photos in order, so tomorrow I'll work on the prose.

I love my life. I love my husband and my kids. I love my sisters and my brother and my parents. I love my best friend, Kelly. The last few weeks have been so, so much fun and I owe it all to Ryan--he's the best. We went sailing this past weekend. And stayed in a lovely boutique hotel in Sausalito. And ate at a Michelin rated restaurant. The weekend before that, I spent in Las Vegas with my bff. Both of these weekends came together just days before they happened...nothing had been on my calendar. Total surprises.

More to come...

6 comments:

Diane said...

Best. Picture. Ever. encore! encore!

Heidi said...

Jen you are all Audrey Hepburn in that pic, except with long blonde hair. seriously- sailing, stripes, sunglasses, you are living the life my friend

k. said...

That photo is perfection. Seriously.

Farrah said...

J. Crew catalog worthy photo

Missy said...

I'm still dying for a photo + recap of Las Vegas and here you are beginning with SAILING around SF bay??

Ok, me too, you look fabulous.

Anonymous said...

Jen. You look so, so pretty.