Thursday, November 18, 2010


The Internet has been excruciatingly slow lately. It's driving me nuts. And our home phone(s) won't keep a charge for longer than 20 minutes. How's a girl supposed to get anything done with issues like this?

I'm fighting a flu or something. I'm achy, tired, and now my throat hurts. I need to go to bed early tonight, I think.

I'm in the middle of doing like 48 loads of laundry. It feels like that many, at least. I hate having a house with stairs on laundry day.

Something good? Um...Robert Redford and Barbara Streisand were on Oprah a few days ago. My favorite movie of all time is The Way We Were, so I was hanging on every word they said.

I might apply for a graduate program and start taking classes one at at time. I'll be like 59 by the time I finish, but whatever, it'll get me out of the house one night a week.

Ryan's been gone all week. I miss him. It's supposed to storm here all weekend and Ryan will hate it because he gets depressed when it's gray outside. I guess we'll have to stay in and snuggle all weekend. Bummer.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lilly's hair! So pretty. I totally remember using these paints when we were younger. I hope you are putting them on the fridge. Send some to me!

Missy said...

These kids are so cute Jen.