Tuesday, October 19, 2010

P is for Pumpkin...


We went to our neighborhood pumpkin patch this past weekend. It was awesome. I have some more photos to post soon--as soon as I can pry Lilly off of pbskids.org and get a moment with my computer. Seriously, she's turned into some sort of child computer prodigy. It's unreal how fast she clicks away. I set up a bookmark folder for her with all of her favorite sites and she knows how to use it!

In the meantime, I'm at war with my washing machine. I hate things that don't work properly and it's NOT working. Sometimes it works though, but it's not working right. You know? Like maybe it's not actually washing. Sometimes it starts the spin cycle on it's own, sometimes it starts beeping uncontrollably and just quits--forcing me to turn it off and start the spin cycle manually. Annoying. And sometimes, it starts a cycle only to stop after 2 minutes and start flashing error codes. Ugh. The repair man came out last week and told me it needs a new motherboard. What?!!? A part that is $285. Of course. Anyway. I'm not sure how much longer I can manipulate it so that it will finish a cycle. We'll see.






2 comments:

Missy said...

I want to see more pumpkin photos! I think we will go to ours this next weekend..

You look pretty in this photo.

Susanna said...

You do look pretty. I agree.

Are you growing out your bangs?

When will I ever see you again?